Position: Inside Marketing
// Part-time opportunity //
- Are you looking for a rare part-time opportunity to work with a professional firm?
- Do you have exceptional phone sales success?
- Are you self-motivated and driven to succeed?
- Are you seeking an opportunity that you can design to fit your expertise and potential?
We need an experienced inside marketing person who will help us find prospective clients via telephone. You will call prospective new clients and introduce our services. Your goal is to qualify prospects and schedule appointments for our Sales Director. Accounting knowledge is not necessary as our staff will train you on industry terminology. This position is a part-time position working 20 hours per week.
Schwartz & Associate CPA is a Turnersville-based CPA firm that specializes in serving small businesses. We have a history of strong and steady growth and we will continue that into the foreseeable future! We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We provide a structured package of services including monthly accounting, tax prep and planning, outsourced bookkeeping, payroll processing, and most importantly – advice and consultation. Our clients depend on our expertise and our commitment to personal service. Because we are a small firm, our employees play a real role in our clients’ success.
We know that having the best staff is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our staff thrive professionally and personally. This is because we care about our employees and we know that low turnover is good for our team and good for our business. We have rock-solid systems in place for providing client service that allows our staff scheduling flexibility and balance (no “fire drills”).
We are committed to helping our employees develop their professional skills. Our team is generous in sharing their time and helping other team members develop new skills quickly. We help our staff develop into experienced accounting and tax professionals.
- 1-2 years of outbound telemarketing experience is required.
- Conversational attitude and ability to get people talking.
- Energetic telephone voice that demonstrates an upbeat personality.
- Resilient… understands that “no” is just part of the game.
- Self-motivated and achievement-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be computer savvy with strong experience in MS Office.
- Insatiable desire to succeed!
With a part-time schedule of 20 hours per week, we can provide some flexibility in your schedule to fit your lifestyle. It is very important that you are available during regular business hours so you can reach our potential clients as well as our staff. The starting hourly wage of $10-12/hour, along with an outstanding incentive/commission program, has the potential to expand to $18-25/hour with increased sales activity and closed business.