Position: Admin Assistant
Successful CPA Firm!
- Are you exceptionally UPBEAT AND CONFIDENT?
- Are you a TEAM PLAYER with a SUNNY personality?
- Do you have an EXCELLENT WORK ETHIC?
- Do you have “people” skills AND “numbers” skills?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a successful, growing, professional firm?
We are a successful CPA firm in Turnersville that specializes in serving small businesses and their owners. We have a history of strong, steady growth and are in a position to continue that success into the future. We are looking for an exceptional person to grow with us.
We help small businesses be better organized and more profitable. Our entrepreneurial team is committed to developing and retaining our staff for the long-term. We know that having a great staff is critical to our success. Our staff is generous in sharing their time and helping our employees develop new skills. This is a special opportunity to join a growing professional firm!
OpportunityWe need a career-minded individual to provide administrative support to our firm. Your enthusiastic attitude and willingness to be a “team player” will enable you to be a part of a team of seasoned professionals in a great office in the Turnersville area.
Acting as an ambassador of our firm, you will often be our clients’ first point of contact. Your positive and professional demeanor will help us deliver exceptional client service. Your diverse administrative skills will help keep the office operations running smoothly! Embrace a wide range of duties as you assist the professionals in the firm while coordinating the front office activities of a highly successful operation. Reporting to the office manager and assisting the team, the ideal candidate will have reception experience and possess solid admin skills in order to take on additional admin projects.
- Greet and direct visitors; answer and route incoming phone calls.
- Ensure that our office is well maintained and organized.
- Assist with processing tax returns.
- Prepare general correspondence and reports.
- Assist CPAs and other staff with general administrative tasks and data entry.
- Assist with website and client portals with support from outside software vendors.
- Assist with the firm’s marketing program.
- Assist with the company social media sites.
- Minimum 1 year of general office/reception experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Sunny and outgoing personality.
- High level of professionalism.
- Outstanding work record (No job hoppers!)
- Light bookkeeping skills are a plus, yet we are willing to train.
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential.
- Data entry skills are also a plus, but not required.
- Experienced with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Desire to “pitch in” whenever needed.
- High energy and positive attitude!
Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes health benefits, long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays and vacation. We offer flexible scheduling, job related continuing education and training, and all the chocolate you can eat!
If you have the skills and energy we need, we encourage you to apply online. We prefer that you submit an electronic resume via this career website or cut and paste your resume into the body of an email. If you choose to attach your resume via email, please format your documents in MS Word or PDF. Send resume to email@example.com.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.