Position: Part Time - Marketing Specialist
- Do you love small businesses and want to see them succeed?
- Do you like being creative with words and images?
- Do you enjoy connecting with business owners and building a network?
Schwartz & Associate CPA is a Turnersville-based CPA firm that specializes in serving small businesses. We have a history of strong and steady growth and we will continue that into the foreseeable future! We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We provide a structured package of services including monthly accounting, tax prep and planning, outsourced bookkeeping, payroll processing, and most importantly – advice and consultation. Our clients depend on our expertise and our commitment to personal service. Because we are a small firm, our employees play a real role in our clients’ success.
We know that having the best staff is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our staff thrive professionally and personally. This is because we care about our employees and we know that low turnover is good for our team and good for our business. We have rock-solid systems in place for providing client service that allows our staff scheduling flexibility and balance (no “fire drills”).
We are committed to helping our employees develop their professional skills. Our team is generous in sharing their time and helping other team members develop new skills quickly. We help our staff develop into experienced accounting and tax professionals.
- Interview - You interview the firm owner each week to capture insights and answers to questions our clients have. (We use the They Ask You Answer framework for content).
- Write blog articles - You will write and publish 1 blog article per week.
- Post on social media - You will be responsible for posting 3-4 times per week on our company LinkedIn page, the owner’s LinkedIn profile, and on our company Instagram account. (We will provide a framework that you can follow for what to post).
- Send Weekly Email - You will create and send a weekly email newsletter for current and potential clients. (Using articles from the blog as the core content).
- Track Leads - You will track leads that fill out our contact form or call our office.
- Request Testimonials - You will request Google reviews from our current clients each week.
- Make connections - You will make connection requests to relevant business leaders on behalf of the firm owner with his/her LinkedIn profile.
- Local SEO - Add 1 listing each week (you will be provided guidance on how to do this)
- Mastermind Group - You will partcipate in a Marketing Mastermind group weekly call for coaching, feedback, and support in your role as our Marketing Specialist.
Key Result Area #1: Publish Consistently
- Publish 1 blog article, 1 email, and 3 social media posts per week.
Key Result Area #2: Increase Traffic & Engagement
- Increase website traffic as a result of local SEO efforts (testimonial requests and listings)
- Increase engagement from current and prospective clients on social media platforms.
Key Result Area #3: Track Inbound Leads
- Track all inbound leads and recognize trends of how new clients are finding out about our services/firm.
- Effective communicator. Strong writing skills.
- Curiousity and willingness to learn new skills and master new platforms.
- Experience using various social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
- Experience using graphic design programs such as Canva, Photoshop, or Illustrator.
- Business acumen and the ability to understand the perspective and needs of small business owners and C-suite executives.
Ready to apply?
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted after resume reviews.