Position: Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper
- If you are hard-working and have a unique aptitude for figures, we will train you!
- Are you an exceptional problem solver?
- Do you have basic knowledge of payroll and/or small business bookkeeping?
- Are you an energetic and helpful person?
- Are you a very organized and professional person?
- Are you experienced with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and QuickBooks?
- Are you looking for an OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE in a successful, growing next generation accounting firm?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that utilizes all of the latest trends in technology?
Schwartz & Associate CPA is a Turnersville-based CPA firm that specializes in serving small businesses. We have a history of strong and steady growth and we will continue that into the foreseeable future! We work with owners of small businesses to help them be better organized, make more money, and save on taxes. We provide a structured package of services including monthly accounting, tax prep and planning, outsourced bookkeeping, payroll processing, and most importantly – advice and consultation. Our clients depend on our expertise and our commitment to personal service. Because we are a small firm, our employees play a real role in our clients’ success.
We know that having the best staff is critical to our success. Our goal is to help our staff thrive professionally and personally. This is because we care about our employees and we know that low turnover is good for our team and good for our business. We have rock-solid systems in place for providing client service that allows our staff scheduling flexibility and balance (no “fire drills”).
We are committed to helping our employees develop their professional skills. Our team is generous in sharing their time and helping other team members develop new skills quickly. We help our staff develop into experienced accounting and tax professionals.
As a part of our team, your aptitude for figures and problem-solving skills will help us deliver outstanding service to our small business clientele. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and energy level will help keep our work-product flowing smoothly throughout the year. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team!
- Assist with processing client financial information
- Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations and sales tax reports
- Assist accountants with client projects
- Assist with payroll processing
- Take on additional client and administrative projects
- Prepare general correspondence and reports
- Minimum 1 year of general office/clerical experience
- CPA firm experience is a huge plus
- Must be experienced with MS Excel, Word, Outlook and QuickBooks
- Unique aptitude for figures and problem-solving
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Bookkeeping skills, general knowledge of payroll and sales taxes a huge plus, yet we are willing to train
- High level of professionalism
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Outstanding work record (No job hoppers!)
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
SCHWARTZ & ASSOCIATES CPA will reward your talents with an attractive compensation. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, 401 (k), paid Holidays, and a generous flex-time policy. Enjoy a convenient off Route 42 location along with additional benefits such as flexible scheduling, paid continuing education, and "free lunch" days.
If you have the skills and energy we need, we encourage you to apply online.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.